How to use Condom
• Use a new condom for every act of sex. Do not unroll the condom before placing it on the penis.
• Put the condom on after the penis is erect and before any contact is made between the penis and any part of the partner's body.
• If the condom does not have a reservoir top, pinch the tip enough to leave a half inch space for semen to collect. Always make sure to eliminate any air in the tip to help keep the condom from breaking.
• For enhanced pleasure, place a small amount of water-based lubricant on the tip of the penis before putting the condom on.
• Holding the condom rim (and pinching a half-inch space if necessary), place the condom on the top of the penis. If you have a foreskin, roll it back before putting the condom on.
• Additional water-based lubricant on the outside of the condom will reduce the chance of breakage. If you feel the condom break, stop immediately, withdraw, and put on a new condom.
• After ejaculation and before the penis gets soft, grip the rim of the condom and carefully withdraw. • To remove the condom, gently pull it off the penis, being careful that semen doesn't spill out.
• Wrap the condom in a tissue and throw it in the trash where others won't handle it. (Don't flush condoms down the toilet because they may cause sewer problems). Afterwards, wash your hands with soap and water.